TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARSAW HOME PROMOTIONAL ACTION
PROVISIONS CONCERNING THE USE OF DISCOUNT COUPONS
- The promoter of the promotion is the economic entity “Studio 1: 1 Jarosław Szymański”, operating under the DOKI brand
- These regulations set out the rules for the functioning of a promotional campaign conducted by Doki DISCOUNT COUPONS, in particular the rules for the sale of goods, and the rights and obligations of Studio 1: 1 and the Customer, and in the scope of services provided electronically is the regulation referred to in art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (consolidated text Journal of Laws 2017, item 1219, as amended).
- The promotion is closely related to participation in the Warsaw Home 2019 event (Nadarzyn, Mazowieckie Voivodeship, PL), where the promoter is also an exhibitor.
- The promotion is based on a 15% discount from regular prices on the doki range to be implemented in the doki store (https://doki.com.pl/)
- The discount on the products can be obtained after entering the one-time rebate code received during the Warsaw Home 2019 trade fair (the rebate code is available directly at the DOKI stand)
- The promotion has a shopping restriction, i.e. one customer can join the promotion once.
- The promotion covers the following furniture: Hanger K3, Pufa Ufa, Hocker Ufi, Rybitwa, Latte3 Table, Shadow hanger, Hanger K2, Meso bench,
- The promotion runs from 03/10/2019 to 31/12/2019 (or until the range covered by the promotion is exhausted, depending on which event occurs first).
- The promotion cannot be combined with other promotions
- Products purchased directly from the DOKI exhibitor’s stand as part of the discount promotion are not subject to complaint.
- Products purchased through the online store are subject to the standard DOKI store regulations